Sunday, June 15, 2014

BEACH BUCKET LIST

So, in two weeks I'm going to be stretched out on the Florida sand with my best friend by my side. I can't describe how excited I am. To put it simply, it's been on my mind for the past three days straight. In honor of this, I've decided to type up a bucket list. For the beach, I mean. I'm not dying.

HOLLIE'S BEACH BUCKET LIST

- Watch the sunrise
- Watch the sunset
- Build a sandcastle of epicosity
- Bodyboard Boogieboard (who am i kidding)
- Try a new (maybe weird) food
- Make a music video
- Get buried in the sand
- Bike through the shops*
- Tan tattoos!
- Eat ice cream in the hot sun (oh my God)
- Dance with strangers
- Make a beach playlist
- Take lots of pictures and make a scrapbook
- Drink non-alchoholic beachy beverages (such as Pina Colladas)
- Search for sea-shells
- Read/Have A Picnic on the beach
- Flashlight tag/Hide & Seek at night
- Crab Hunting

* There's going to be a little strip mall place and we're renting bikes c:

I'LL UPDATE MORE WHEN I THINK OF ANYTHING

- Hollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment