Monday, August 11, 2014

THE NERDIEST CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY GAME EVER

So earlier I was inspired to make a Cards Against Humanity game, considering I wanted to play it but technically I'd have to buy it first, and I'm broke. SO I MADE A NERDY VERSION, just for kicks. Here's how it turned out:

The Cards


I made two answer cards for every one blank card, and I'll add more as I think of them. As of now, there're 14 FITB cards and 28 answer cards. Here's an example.


On the back of the FITB cards, I drew an O. I drew an X on the answer cards. This helps distinguish the notecards from one another. 


I finished it with this strap I made out of an American Girl Doll box.

The FITB Cards

Here's a list of the FITB cards I made:

- The school trip was completely ruined by _______.
- Daddy, why is mommy crying?
- ________ is probably a horcrux.
- BREAKING: Captain America is having a scandalous affair with _______.
- Gandalf the _________.
- What's the secret to winning the Hunger Games?
- It's dangerous to go alone, take __________.
- I'm going as ________ for Halloween.
- Rumor has it, the next SPN episode will be called __________.
- Batman's new symbol is __________.
- Sam, Dean & _________.
- The villain in my favorite book acts like ___________.
- I used ________ to ward off spirits.
- The SPN fandom has a GIF for _________.

The Answer Cards:

Here's a list of the answer cards I made:

- Aggressive potato eating
- Manicures with Wolverine
- House party at Gollum's
- Laundry day with Castiel
- Aggressive Legolas Hair Flip
- Two brothers, a '67 Impala, and a crapton of pie
- Headless horse (wo)man
- The Next Marvel Hero
- Rock Salt
- My feels just exploded into a billion tiny peices
- A Christmas Card from the Winchesters
- I shared a Coke with Moriarty
- A slutty anime cosplay
- The doctor grabbed my hand and whispered "Run"
- Perdition
- Jensen Ackles... dancing
- The TARDIS
- Loki's Helmet
- Spock on a Unicorn
- Worst dad award
- A long, romantic walk on the beach with Deadpool
- Tony Stark singing Nicki Minaj in the shower
- A Loki fangirl attack
- The 11th Doctor
- Jared's beanie
- Sherlock's sexy hair flip
- A white crayon
- The Joker

If you have any card ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments!

~Hollie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment