Thursday, May 29, 2014

Top 15 Favorite Songs

So, I'm listening to Spotify, and then I start thinking about this blog that I'm most likely going to neglect and forget about. And I thought, "Better live it up while it's still running!" So, as I said, i had music flowing through my earbuds while having the aforementioned thought. And I thought I would compile a list of my favorite songs. Yes. Let's do it.

HOLLIE'S TOP 15 FAVORITE SONGS YES WOO (NOT IN ANY ORDER)

- Best Day Of My Life by American Authors
- Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood
- Classic by MKTO
- You Found Me by The Fray
- How To Save A Life by The Fray
- Roar by Chester See, Andy Lange, Josh Golden, and Andrew Garcia
- Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men
- Hey Brother by Avicii
- Come To Me by The Goo Goo Dolls
- Heartache On The Big Screen by 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Through The Dark by One Direction
- Dig Days Are Over by Florence & The Machine
- Heartbreak Dream by Betty Who
- Pompeii by Bastille
- Waiting For Superman by Daughtry

IF YOU HAVE A FAVORITE SONG THAT'S NOT ON THIS LIST YOU SHOULD COMMENT IT

No comments:

Post a Comment